Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm so proud of you Proton!!

I know....I posted about you (Proton) for being one of the most uncreative, uninspired, un-original car makers in the world. That your Proton Persona was just as same as Proton Gen 2 (Well duh, don't you think so?)

Finally......you came up with a new Saga. A new look, and a new style. I am so proud of ya Proton!!


Finally....Badawi has something to be happy of, which is for the first time ever, Proton came up with something much more better than screwing up their company.


The red one is sexy.


Well...I guess I can forget about driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Proton has finally come out with a family car that is spacious, fuel saving, comfortable and affordable.


The new Saga is using the Proton CAMPRO 16v DOHC, which I don't know what the heck is it? For 1332cc and 70kW for maximum output and 120Nm for torque, and the best thing is...

40 LITRES OF FUEL TANK CAPASITY !!!!


The boot space is big enough to put a few dead bodies (If you're a hitman)

You know, for RM 40,000....it's not that bad for a good car from Proton. Better not have any recalls anymore. The latest one was for Savvy owners.

No comments: