Thursday, June 5, 2008

"White Is Sexy 2008 Campaign"

Everyone, tomorrow will be the world launch of my very own campaign called....

WHITE IS SEXY.

That's right, white is the colour that defines sexiness. White is sexy now, not black.
White is so sexy, that even Munirah Bahari condemns it one of the colours for Malaysia's school uniform.

White attracts people, it lures people, boy and girl, men and women, male and female. So, I Maccaroni Boy, invites everyone who reads this blog, to post a picture of yourself in white and submit to me, and I'll post it in my blog.

Here are the rules:
Boys:
i) Pose in white shirt, polo shirt, long sleeve or short sleeve, sleeveless or not,and any type of
jeans, shorts, baggies and so on.
ii) Must be white.
iii) Give your best pose.

Girls:
i) Pose in white shirt, dress and either skirt, jeans, shorts anything that is 'sexy'
ii) Be wild. Be creative.
iii) Give your best pose.


Then...complete the slogan:

If I were to wear white, I would woo....

List out any celebrities, athletes and so on.

No comments: