Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Woke up 8 :15 a.m, didn't wanted to go to church (I know, that's so sinful of Maccaroni Boy). Wasn't in the mood in the first place after bombing and stinking so many Rabbids. I'm not surprised if any of them died from the horrible foul smell of my diarrhea.

Today's Father's Day, woke up just in time to wish dad. After dad came back from the morning market to buy newspaper and breakfast for us (everyday, that's his job). Thank God mum realizes that I can't drink milk, or else another A-Bomb will come out of my A-Hole. Had cereal with soya bean instead, more healthier. Yesterday Saturday didn't go for church worship practice, I was under doctor's order.

As mum and dad head to church at their usual time, I went upstairs to their comfy room to read the newspapers. Ohhhhhhh yeeeessssssssss............that nice comfy bed and the morning breeze. Thank God AGAIN that our house is located just opposite of a mini forest. Cooling.

Father's Day usually have specials on TV, Star World has some nice programs on, like a Father's Day sitcom marathon. 9 a.m to 9 :30 p.m, that's like alot of laughter for Father's Day, since the line up was American Dad, Family Guy, My Wife and Kids, The Simpsons and 8 Simple Rules Of Dating My Daughter.

Watched American Dad, which is from the creators of Family Guy. Oh boy, American Dad should replace 'Growing Up Gotti'. 'Growing Up Gotti' was total rubish, 'The Simpsons' finished it's current season. D'OH!!

What's funny about American Dad is that their family is much more like Family Guy, a dad, a mum, a brother and a sister, and their talking pet. Their talking pet is an alien named Roger, who is addicted to alcohol and might be gay. How fresh is that?

For the first time in 2 years, I finally get to watch Sunday morning cartoons!!!!

Had chicken floss bread for lunch, then waited for mum and dad to come back from church. Decided not to go to futsal, I need alot of rest.

So tonight, decided to treat dad a nice dinner, so we headed to Boston's Grill. Dad ordered black pepper chicken chop, mum ordered salmon with Mexican rice, I ordered steak and tried this smoothie which contains pina colatas, pineapple. orange belacot.

The dinner sucked. Trust me, Boston's Grill's standard dropped so bad, I think the only thing that is worth paying is the drinks alone.

A grand total of RM 107.90. How fabulous is that (say it in a very very gay way) ?

Anyway, I would like to thank Dad for giving me lots of advises, even though he didn't talk to me about the birds and the bees (I have to discover it myself). No matter how many times he nags me to eat during recess, or control my spending, all the things that I thought it was annoying and embarrassing, it was all because dad loves me.

Thanks Dad, you do know that Cristiano Ronaldo is faster than me. LOL.

No comments: