Sunday, June 29, 2008

A bad Sunday

Suppose to go to church today, but since I'm having a terrible sore throat and I didn't even sleep well for the past few days, mum....

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE MOOD TO GO TO CHURCH TODAY!!

Throughout the past 3 days, I've been coughing and coughing until my throat couldn't take it anymore. Do you want me to spread my sickness to all of the church member? Ok, fine.

I had a arguement with my mum this morning. All because I have a sore throat and I don't wanna go to church today. So fine, if I go today, you'll expect a muka masam of mine for the whole day. Do you want that?

Oh yeah, the whole church would be angry just because I didn't come for worship? That's logic enough. Like the church never pissed me off before lah?

Ok, you're right, I'm 100% wrong.

No comments: