Friday, June 13, 2008

CRAAAAAAP!!

I've been visiting the toilet for alot of times for the past 3 days.Wednesday, Thursday and today. Finally...I gte to blog about today.

Went to school today. Pn. Yusaslinda asked me to practice for tomorrow's art competition. Crap, hope I can practice well.

Today there was a spotcheck conducted during assembly. Guess what? The school decided to check on student's shoe. You know those type of Converse style? Yeah...school don't allow. So half of the school students had to sit down at the disciplinary corner there.

After assembly, Wei Shan asked us prefects to meet in the canteen. Everyone has to write 50 lines of "Saya akan memastikan tapak perhimpunan senyap sepanjang masa." Crap.

Then Cik Khoo and teachers asked Form 4 and Form 2 students to stay back. Teachers asked us who wants to represent our school for the National Day march. 2 months no need to go to school.

Out of the sudden...there was pain in my tummy. Oh crap.

Phoned my mum, got my bags and stuff, went to see the doc.


Doc say I got gastric, diarrhea, and stomach ache. Oh snap.


The pills to eat...


Noooo!!!

Furthermore, today is the last day I got to practice for tomorrow's art competition.


I'm doomed.

No comments: