Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How did Street Thugs fare against Kazeguardz?

Woke up at 8 a.m, Kyle and I had to rush our asses to take a quick shower, change and ready for the match. Last day of staying at Kyle's place, so today my parents took the time to fetch me and Kyle to the Saujana field.

As expected, our opponents came before Street Thugs arrived at the field.


Had a brief meeting, discussed about our tactics, our positions and so on. Kyle and I would be left and right wing defenders. Sweet. Its now my favourite position since becoming a goalkeeper.

Seconds before the game start, there was a shock. Jeremy then arrived (Sanjay didn't tell us about him being in his team), took an extra jersey from Sanjay, and then played.

Sanjay cheated.

Started out the game pretty good. We scored the first goal, thanks to Silva!!!

Then.....we conceded a very very weak low shot.

We scored again through a penalty.

They scored through a sliding goal.

We then conceded a penalty, the opponents had to take the penalty twice due to confusion of which player to kick. Jeremy scored, but then we asked them to retake it because Sanjay was the one who is taking it. Sanjay missed the penalty, Ronaldo style.

The opponents gave us hope when the scored an own goal.

Then then scored another 2 goals by dribbling past our helpless central defenders. Kyle and I have to leave our positions and help them.

We then scored another one to catch up the lead. And another one to take it. Silva scored a hat trick within the first half.

We were up 5-4. Raj Dev (our captain) asked us to keep our defense tighter than the 1st half.

We tried our best though.....started out pretty good in the second half. I blocking a very very important cross which leads to a corner, and a goal.

I wonder what the heck is happening to our defence. Can boldly and have guts to say that Kyle, Sagilan and I were the ones defending, the rest were sleeping.

If I could control the ball well, I wouldn't have conceded a penalty. I handled the ball by accident.
May bad team, my bad.

We had so many chances to score, open goals also cannot convert it in. Shit man shit!!

Final score, 12-7.

Look at the bright side, at least for the first time we scored in a football match.

Then went to mamak and eat.



No comments: