Monday, June 2, 2008

Staying in Kyle's place (day 2)

Thursday (day 2)
Woke up at 9 a.m to play GTA IV. The moment Kyle's parents went out to work, we rushed to his parent's room to play. The Playstation 3 is located there.

The earliest hour I've played a next generation console. I even forgot to wash my face and brush my teeth and have breakfast, all for GTA IV!!


I'm still blur. Trust me. Ask me 1+1 and I'll give you 3.


Even though I'm blurred out, I can still control the vehicle in the game. Seconds later while attempting to powerslide, I crashed.


The grand daddy of all consoles.

Mum told me that she's going to Jusco at Balakong with her friend. Mum's friend fetching.I decided to follow her. So at 9:30 a.m, she picked me up. Went back home to take a quick shower and change. Wearing my pimp shirt. Sweet.

Since the Cheras-Kajang road was closed, you know the Grand Saga case, mum's friend decided to take the longest way to Balakong. SO much for being in the car for 50 minutes with a slow driver driving on the wrong lane.

Passed by Jusco Balakong, but not turning into there? What the heck?!

Mac Boy : "Mum, where are we going? I thought Jusco Balankong?"
Mum : "No, we're going to Macy's at Balakong."
Mac Boy : "Eh, I thought you say Jusco Balakong?!"
Mum : "No I didn't."
Mac Boy : "If I know we're going to Macy's, I wouldn't wanna follow you at all."

Oh boy, I'm in for a boring trip.


Macy's.


Lots and lots of handicraft and kitchenware stuff.


Macy's even sell fake spiders and bugs...


Not to mention.....chickens.


Their security is so tight, they even have CCTV to make sure no one steals kitchenware and stuff. Who wants to do that?


Pimpin' ain't easy, folks.

Went to the flower section to see.

I like this one, it cost an arm and a leg.










For RM 1380, you'll get a fake crocodile. How cool is that?

How I wish that I didn't follow my mum to Macy's. I could have played hours of priceless GTA IV action.






I'm bored. Dead bored.


While I'm dying of boredness, my mum and her friend are still slowly shopping. What a great way to kill me softly and slowly.


Nearly got lost in the curtain section.



My favourite section, the pillow section...

"COME TO DADDY!!!"

Mum's friend fetch us back home, I then blogged for a while
Went to tuition, Mr. Gan was quite dissapointed about the amount of students going for his camp. Went to 7-11 to buy a few Maggi noodle cups for supper. Then, went to Topstar to eat. Before that have to wait for Kyle's mum and his bro to have dinner. While waiting for them, an incident happened.

http://maccaroniboy.blogspot.com/2008/05/never-seen-before-maccaroni-boy.html

Got back to Kyle's place at 9:30 p.m, downloaded GTA IV's opening theme song, which is "Soviet Connection" by Michael Hunter. Check it out, it's good music.

So, back at Kyle's place, we decided to do a reenactment about it. Video will be posted soon

The making of...."Maccaroni Boy pissed off."


The crew.....Kyle and his bro, Jack.


The props....food.




The video camera...



After that, we watched South Park The Movie.







Crap....have to get ready for tomorrow's game . Hope we win.

No comments: