Sunday, June 1, 2008

Staying in Kyle's place (day one)

Wednesday (day one)
Couldn't wait to go to Kyle's place cuz it has so much to offer to me. LOL!! Not gonna eat dinner with my parents. Today's the last day to redeem the McChant coupons (not the Free Mac one). Too bad, all of the McDonald's have no more Big Mac coupons for me. Damn!! Wanted to collect 10 of those and belanja my buddies!!!

Went to Kyle's house. Said that we're gonna go Mid Valley to eat. Ohh sweet!!

Guess where we went to eat? Tony Roma's.

As you know, any restaurant that has any fancy American or Italian name, the price of it's offerings burn a hole in your wallet.

Guess how much is it for a boneless steak?


Guess....

For a Roma Rack, RM 48.90 for ya. If you're greedy, it's RM 68.90 for ya.

Oh crap. Kyle and I sure had a hard time deciding what to eat, since the price is so darn expensive. The cheapest one is the shrimp pasta, I guess. Me, I'll choose the Boneless Beef Ribs. I don't wanna feel guilty for not having a chance to eat it.


Damn you Tony Roma!!

Walked around after having our dinner. Thanks Kyle's dad!!! Went around window shopping at Ecko Park, Anime Tech, and GameStation. Gee....the price for the Xbox360 ain't going low.

Kyle's brother wanted an Iron Man action figure, asked for his mum, but his mum doesn't allow. Then he passed the phone to Kyle. The mother actually allow, but wanted to trick his brother. Nice one.

While Kyle asked me to take his bro else where, he ran back to the store and bought the figure.

How he hid it? Behind his back all the way back home. LOL.

Got back, presented the figure to his bro. Kyle's brother was very very happy, after grumbling away back home.

Kyle's bor showed me a very funny video about a review of the Poly Station. It's very funny. A rip off of the Playstation 3. Youtube it.

Played Wii at 1:20 a.m.


By far the cutest console with the cutest name. Wii.

Whee? Whee.




Wii is nice. It's by far (again) the best console because it lets players interact with the game. Oh boy, trust me. You'll get to exercise. Why bother waking up early in the morning to exercise when you can sweat off in your air conditioned room and play tennis, ping pong, golf, bowling and boxing. Think about it.


Do you Wii? I Wii.


And the controllers are pretty unique.



In order to stay awake, I drank this.


Kyle was playing Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I then tried....




It was actually quite fun.

Then...the fun kept going on. Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Theodore was so cute!!

Slept at 3 a.m. How early is that? Tomorrow morning...GTA IV!!!

No comments: