Thursday, June 5, 2008

So innocent

Shu Teng....you've been luring boys in school for 3 years. Well plus primary school, if you want......
9 YEARS!!!

Carmenu....you've been wooing boys in school for 9 years too.

Hui Xian....now I know why Ah Chan was on to you last year.....because you wear pinafore and baju kurung.

Kerrie..I don't know about you...but you did managed to woo me. LOL.
So innocent....yet so farny.

I....have been trying to woo people in Times Square yesterday with my white shirt.
Even tried wooing Cristiano Ronaldo, Brad Pitt, George Clooney through picture e-mails and even in my dreams (yuck!!) , but I....I...
I FAILED!!!



(I was just kidding about dreaming about wooing Cristiano Ronaldo, Brad Pitt, George Clooney. Just kidding. I'm not gay for God's sake.)

No comments: