Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another taggie.

Tagged by my niece, Kamumalu.

8 THINGS THAT I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT :
i) God
ii) Music
iii) Video games
iv) Kerrie
v) Art
vi) My piano

8 THINGS I SAY TOO OFTEN :
i) Lol
ii) Do'h!!
iii) Damn.
iv) Crap
v) Shit
vi) What the....

8 BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY
:
i) Sejarah Tingkatan 4 & 5
ii) Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition
iii) Anak Laut
iv) Why Maccaroni Boy's Blog Is Good For Your Eyes?
v) Why Maccaroni Boy's Blog Is For Bored Readers Only?
vi) The Treble : The Great Manchester United Treble Winning Team.

8 SONGS THAT I CAN LISTEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN
:
i) What You Got - Colby O'Donis feat. Akon
ii) Easy - Paula DeAnda feat. Bow Wow
iii) Build To Last - Melee
iv) Bounce - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake, Dr. Dre and Missy Elliott
v) All Good Things Come To An End - Nelly Furtado
vi) No Air - Jordin Sparks duet with Chris Brown

8 THINGS I LEARNED LAST YEAR
:
i) You don't know what you got till it's gone
ii) Appreciate your loved ones
iii) Don't judge a book by it's cover
iv) Education is important
v) Love God with all your heart and all your soul
vi) Pray more often

8 PEOPLE THAT I WANNA TAG :
i)Guess everyone has done it...

No comments: